vendredi 30 janvier 2009

Dear reader, i was not already too lazy to write my blog but i was in Paris for a few days doing some exams for the uni. Now that i'm back without problem ( i didn't missed my fly this time and didn't try to come back in Berlin with hitchiking... ) i will regulary post some new stuff. 
So i already talked enough about myself, let's talk about music. 
I was surfing on pitchfork.tv a video music channel dedicated to documenting independant music and was very enthusiastic about a band called the Clips.
They are coming from Canada and just released their first Album called Matterhorn.


1 commentaire:

  1. thanks for the nformation about pitchfork.tv...it`s great I've also seen the documentaton about joy devison last week you posted on facebook.
    cheers
    michael

    RépondreSupprimer